MUZIKE SHQIP ME TE BUKURA NE BOTE,WINDOWS SHQIP FILMA SHQIPTAR DHE PROGRAME FALAS 2023

POESI INGLISHT, I Love You

« Older   Newer »
LEONORADURRESI
view post Posted on 16/4/2010, 22:44 by: LEONORADURRESI     +1   -1

There is something special between me and you, the flutter in my heart and the glow in your eyes tells me our love is no lies.
If I had one wish I would give you a long and tender kiss and if I had two wishes then I would choose to do it over again.
Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.
Would you open your heart to love me once again? I swear that I'll be true and never let go because my heart is you.
Everyday away from you, tears could fill an ocean blue. Please don't turn away from all those dreams that we once knew.
Life won't mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.
Don't ever doubt your trust in me, I'll give you my heart so honestly.
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!
Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love You my only love.
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

30 replies since 16/4/2010, 22:27   802 views